Friday, May 15, 2015
So I'm writing another blogpost for my Book of Mormon online class at BYU-I, and this week I decided that I want to post about Christ remembering us. A lot of the times I'm sure some of you feel forgotten or not important. But it says it in the scriptures! God is always with us and He will always remember us. Whenever you are in a time of need, you can call on Him and HE WILL BE THERE. In 1 Nephi 21:15-16 it says, "For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me." So like He says! He won't forget us, we won't be left out, and we are as important to Him as we are to a woman with her child. Don't ever think you are forgotten. He is always remembering you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment